Thursday, December 29, 2005

Recap on the trip to sentosa yesterday:
I was supposed to meet Ben n the rest to go down for some tanning. However, coincidentally, my class also arranged to go down on that day. Since I've never seen many of my classmates for quite awhile now and that I've been hanging out recently with Ben and gang, my guilty conscious summoned me to make up for my absence from my classmates, although not many were going. Khai was the one who organised it la, and he said it was at Palawan beach. A few of us met n went to harbourfront food centre for our breakfirst. The chicken rice there is one of the best i tell u. Afterwhich, we went down to sentosa and made our way straight to Palawan beach.

Fik and Theva were just too excited, as shown in this photo. And before we came, while we were having our breakfirst at the food centre, a promoter came and introduced their duno what body spray to us. The guy placed afew bottles on the table and said: "Today i see you all so steady, so on, i would not hesitate to give you three bottles for the price of one." Theva secretly took one of the bottles n hid it. The promoter finally gave up after continuous teasing and jacking by Theva. He realised that he is missing a bottle on the table, so he kindly asked in a sympathetic tone: "eh okay u all dont wanna buy its okay, i really enjoyed my time with u all. u all very fun. but hor can please return me my other bottle anot." hahah! After much persuading, Theva finally returned the bottle he took. but before he handed over the bottle, he removed the cap and hid it again. Now sounding damn desperate, the promoter pleaded for us to stop playing him. And yes finally Theva returned the bottle cap. Being extremely nervous and embarrassed, the promoter shivered and attempted to hold two bottles in one hand while holding the bottle cap in the other hand. As he was trying to place the cap back, sheer carelessness results in him dropping one of the bottles.. and SMASH!!! haha. Luckily none of us got cut by the broken and scattered glass debris. Fortunately enough, i was just sitting beside the promoter and got a free shower of the spray on my right foot when it smahed upon impact, dissipating all its solvent, all its fragrant content on my leg. Haha. That poor promoter has to pay for the smashed bottle i guess.

Not letting the embarrassing moment affect our mood, we non-hesitantly made our way down to the beach.We reached there and walked down the entire isle of the beach and caught absolutely no sight of Khai la. haha. unless hes up there in the trees. if not, theres no reason y we cant find him lor. We then decided to enjoy ourselves first and try to find him again later la. In the end, we played until forgot to find him. And yes, we cant contact him cos he doesnt have a handphone nor pager with him!! Yes im talking abt the yr 2005, not 1905. So, with all of us feeling damn sian 1/2, we just said to ourselves that we do our own stuff and forget abt finding him or what lah. Anyway he've got his brother and his brother's friends as well. So we just went our own way lor. Beach soccer was fun, yet tiring, especially under the blistering hot sun, machiam playing soccer on a frying pan, cos even the sand is lukewarm. A group of malays came over and joined us cos we dont have enough pple to play against ourselves anyway, and so, we're more than happy and glad to have them. They're friendly and skilled lah haha. and they're funny as well. And sherfeeq actually played while holding a can of beer in his hand haha. Sadly, to no avail has it inspired him.
Being quite sick of soccer, we actually sat down and began playing with sand, moulding any structure that came into our minds. Shawn built a series of volcanoes with huge craters whereas fik constructed a rift valley or something haha. or mayb its an oceanic trench haha i duno. And then ray got angry n frustrated cos fik n theva threw insults at him non-stop in a joking manner, and he resolved to violence, throwing pebbles and sand at one another. The poor, hapless me, sitting in between them in the war zone, was not spared either. I suffered a headshot from ray, bloody hell!

Yes! and apart from playing sand, we all combined our efforts and inspiration to craft out a..... female body!!! hahahahahah!!!!! It even have boobs to boot. lol. budden, its arms are too long and shoulders too wide. Looks pretty much like an alien. it was pretty much a lumpish situation.


But after much thought and discussion, we felt that she was too ugly and needed a face badly. So we decided to construct her a model face. Looks too small on her though. Haha.


All in all, sentosa is basically a mecca for bikini babes and cheekos. or mayb not cheekos, but young, sexually active teenagers. hahaha.

Im feeling quite tired now and im fucking lazy lar. Dont have the mood nor the will to go out later. but the rest of them r going Gotham leh and im supposed to go with them. lets hope tonight will turn out to b a great one. Otherwise, i'll cry man! hahaz. Oh and justnow, keat n mark were skating arnd cck area and they gave me a call to ask if they can come over to my place. Haha dingus man!! skate halfway come my house. Think what, my house is the checkpoint arh lol. Anyway staying at home alone also very sian, so their company can at least bring me out of isolation. Guess what? all we did were playing ps and watching "movies". -_-"'?!!

Thanks to Yan, i finally know how to answer to Fiona. Actually, i have already had my answer on my own. Its just that i really duno how to bring it out and to tell her. I'm also in a dilemma as to whether i should give her my true answer or to deceive her and myself further. At least now im being true to both of us ya? That issue apart, Yan has been accusing me of treating her contumely and being utterly contumacious? haha i dont know what have i done to deserve such compliments. Sometimes, i can be quite sick of her wittering abt me being emaciated, dao, unfriendly and rude to her. However, her good deal of banter often elicits much laughter in me, and everytime she does she would exult over my stupidity. I must mention that she is being very didactic always, especially in our msn conversations. She's always so eager to spot flaws and mistakes in my writing, and then immediately correcting me. She likes to teach me how to be more polite and to be a gentleman. Im gonna feel alil' emasculated if i keep learning from her and obeying her. Haha. Not to forget, her conversations are always filled with witticism, which amuses me once in a while. Okay i know my english sucks big time, but hey, since when has blogs became an obligation to write flawlessly in flowery language? haha. If you dont believe me, read http://rockson.blogspot.com, which of cos is of no semblance of any perfect and mastery language. But yet, his writing is arguably eloquent and beautifully satirical, exuding certain quality that is prevalent throughout his blog. All in all, Yan is quite extroverted i guess haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home