Monday, December 26, 2005

i dont understand why some pple feel so fucking arrogant and still take things for granted. I dont see why some pple must always look down and despise upon others. We're all created to be of coequal status. since when has that been changed?

another matter that caught my attention is as follows: ive been an acs boy for 10 yrs and i've never experienced such great an extent of hatred and dismay towards acs. yes, some pple can b ignorant and proud, but arent you stereotyping to draw that dismissive opinions of yours towards the entire school on the whole? Why give that long disdainful look when the term acs comes across?

Sadly, ive admitted that i already gave up on some pple.
im accused of being insensitive towards her.
she said that im always compromising her.
and that she shouldnt have even stepped into my world in the first place.
am i that selfish?
am i obliged to feel the same way as u feel for me?
you are like my sister, my best friend.
i thought you are the one that has been the most real to me.
wearing no facade but being your very self.
i trusted u the most more than i trust anyone.
we could have became lifelong friends
seeking spiritual reconciliation togather.
now that you asked me if there's any chance between us,
and that you demanded a straightforward answer from me,
I am in a dilemma
where my thoughts are dissipated and scattered
not knowing whether to speak my mind or to lie to you.
fearing that once you know the answer,
we might no longer be friends even.
you will always be the best friend i ever had.
whether that will continue, i do not know.

go find your true happiness
for i am not good enough for you
or perhaps
you just dont know me well enough to get turned off
i am not as pure and innocent as u think
far from decent is what i am
wait till you see a different side of me
only then would you wake up into realisation of your senses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home